Saturday, August 20, 2011

H!P in Weekly Playboy - C-ute Translate



Okai Chisato – I’ve done dance covers♪
“I did some dance covers called “Odotte Mita (Honnin)” on YouTube. In just two days I got over 100,000 hits, and now I’ve had over 1.2 million! I want people to watch my videos and see that it’s hard for me to learn (dances). Since I’m not very good at dancing, I was nervous about the first one, but I’ve come to like dancing now. From now on, I’m gonna try to look forward no matter what!”

Suzuki Airi – This year, an Airi Revolution will happen!
“I was the main character in the DVD ‘Keitai Kanojo’. Since I hadn’t thought of being an actress myself, I was really surprised (about being cast). Please watch it, ’cause I tried my hardest. (Earlier) this year on January 18th, I announced on my blog that ‘an Airi Revolution will happen’. I think of my third year of high school as a match, so I’ll be raising a revolution about something!”

Yajima Maimi - The play I had a leading role in, “Ran”, will be doing a second showing
“I’ve been trying hard in the practices for the play ‘Ran -2011 New version!!-’ that will be beginning on May 22nd. It’s a new version of the play that I appeared in last July. The chances I’m given are tied to the next. This is my goal!! And it’s been decided that the movie ‘Black Angels’ will be coming out on DVD on April 27th. I’m playing the role of the heroine, Reira!”

Nakajima Saki – I’m the host for P League
“I’ve been the special supporter for the television show ‘Bowling Unmei P LEAGUE’ since this year. The pro female bowlers don’t seem to be any different from normal girls, but during a match they get to be so passionate. Since the set for the show is super duper cute, I really want you to watch it!”

Hagiwara Mai – When I become a high schooler, I want to improve myself
“This spring, I’ll be graduating from middle school. Being a high schooler sounds like fun, so I felt like graduating soon. When I become a high schooler, I want to stand out a bit more. Because I hate not being with anyone, I can’t even go to the bathroom or the shower by myself…… I really want to conquer that!”

source: Tokyohive

No comments:

Post a Comment