Saturday, August 20, 2011

H!P in Weekly Playboy - Berryz Koubou Translate



Sudo Maasa - I was so embarassed about my first leading role
“The movie ‘Light Novel no Tanoshii Kakikata‘, where I had my first starring role, is currently out on DVD. When I saw my own acting at the private showing, I was so embarrassed that I couldn’t sit still. I still have a lot (to improve), compared to other actors… I admire the main characters of shoujo manga, so I’d like to try appearing in a manga. I really do love shoujo manga!”

Natsuyaki Miyabi - My first solo DVD is different from the usual me
“This year, I released my first solo DVD ‘NATURAL&COOL’. I tried to act the two images of ‘natural’ and ‘cool’. It was a little uncomfortable being at a photo shoot by myself, but I think a side of me that’s different from the usual me came out. Since I love clothes, I’d like to try a fashion collaboration or making my own brand.”

Sugaya Risako – I’m meeting so many people in my job as a voice actress
“I’m the voice actress for Himuro Ibu in the anime, ‘Mecha Mote Ii n Chou’. Since it’s the role of a cool girl, before I started acting for her I found that if I wasn’t quiet, I wasn’t really in character, which is a different type than my own. In actuality, there are girls there (for the anime) that are the same age as I am, so I’ve met a lot of new people. From now on, I want to show you all different sides of Risako.”

Kumai Yurina – I’d like to challenge being a model
“Last year I released my third photo book ‘Kuma Spo’, so this year I want to release a fourth one. I want to wear more varied kinds of clothing. Since I admire models who don’t wear make-up, like Karina-san and Hasegawa Jun-san, I’d like to challenge being a model. I’m aiming to be a cool model too! (lol)”

Tokunaga Chinami – I want to throw a pie on a variety show
“I do a radio show with the captain of Berryz Koubou (Shimizu) and Sudo. Even though it’s the only the three of of appearing, we tell stories about all seven members. I try my hardest to gather up things to talk about from every day life. The person I admire is Becky-san. Also, since I really like comedy, I want to appear on a variety show. I wanna try throwing a pie! (lol)”

Shimizu Saki – The comments on the blog I started make me happy
“I started an Ameba blog called ‘SAKI STUDIO’. And my first blog entry received over 1,000 comments. Thanks everybody! I recently changed up my hairdo as well. It’s always been short, but this time I got long extensions. When I was talking with Tsunku-san, he told me I look like an adult. Does it suit me?”

Tsugunaga Momoko - I’m so happy about my 100th radio broadcast!
“My radio program, which I’ve been doing on my own, had its 100th broadcast! We do something called the ‘Tsugunaga Kenpou’ (‘The Tsugunaga Constitution’) each week, but I’d like to put in a book around the very end. (The book) will be so big that it won’t lose to the Japanese National Constitution! Someday, I’d like Berryz to be on the cover of Weekly Playboy. Ah, even if it were just me I’d be happy (lol)”

source: Tokyohive

No comments:

Post a Comment