Saturday, August 20, 2011

H!P in Weekly Playboy - Morning Musume Translate



Michishige Sayumi – My appearances on variety shows has gone up
“Lately, I’ve been invited onto a bunch of variety shows. I want my presence to stand out as Morning Musume continues to evolves even more with the addition of its new members!

Tanaka Reina – I understand the fun in singing on music programs where I’m a regular
“I feel more strongly that it’s fun to sing on the show ‘Uta no Rakuen’, where I appear as a regular. Since there were non-Hello! Project artists that I couldn’t normally meet there, I got so much motivation (from being around them).”

Mitsui Aika – I’ve released my first solo photobook!!
“This year, I released my 1st solo photo book ‘Aika’. It’d be nice if I could do a second one soon. Since I like eating, I’d like to try challenging jobs like being a gourmet reporter!”

Takahashi Ai - I’m graduating from Morning Musume in September
“Since I’ll be graduating from Momusu in the fall, I hope that I can help the ninth generation members grow quickly. In December, I’ll be appearing in the musical ‘Dance of the Vampire’. My goal for this year is to not give up!”

Niigaki Risa - The exciting feeling of improv theater is so different
“I recently appeared in ‘Real Etude Minna no Ie Girl’s STAGE’ when we finished performances (for Morning Musume). Since it was improv, there wasn’t a script! I felt so accomplished when it was over. I wanna do it again.”

Suzuki Kanon – Preparing and going over dancing, which I’m terrible at!
“Since I’m really bad at dancing, I’ve been doing my best to prepare for and review my dance lessons! I practice the choreography I couldn’t do at home so that next time, I can dance better than I did before.”

Sayashi Riho – I’m beginning a job over the radio!
“I’ve only introduced myself over the radio, (but) it’s hopeless and difficult for me to not talk when I’m on my own. Today I’ve gotta try my best at dancing and singing, but someday I want to try a drama or being a voice actress!”

Ikuta Erina – I’ve begun doing both school and Morning Musume
“I’m doing my best at my dance lessons for the spring tour and my physical training. Lately, every day has been passing by at an incredibly fast speed. Since I love idols, listening to my senpais’ (senior at work, school, etc.) songs while commuting gives me energy!”

Fukumura Mizuki – In the middle of lessons for the spring concert
“The ninth generation members will begin appearing in concerts this spring. I’m receiving lessons, but there are so many things that I want to do that I don’t have enough time! I’ll be in my third year of middle school this year, so I’m going to study hard.”

source: Tokyohive

1 comment: